It’s that time of the year when some people start to plan next Christmas-New Year holiday. We are too!
Like past years, we are expecting huge demand for our cat boarding service. So to give certainty to our customers and ourselves, we are going to do something a little different this year. This will apply to bookings starting/ending between 15 December 2018 and 31 January 2019 (inclusive) only.
- All bookings will be accepted regardless the length of stay. Previously we only take bookings for stay of 10 or more days before 1 December, and shorter stays in December. To manage this, we will allocate certain suites for long stays, while others for shorter stays.
- A non-refundable deposit applies. It will be 50% of your total cost at time of booking. A Tax Invoice will be issued and the deposit component must be paid within 7 days from date of issue. Once paid, your booking will be confirmed.
- Like past years, we do not have holiday surcharges.
- Remainder of booking cost and extra charges (if applicable) will be settled at pickup of your cat(s).
- Waiting list will be available for those failed to secured a place.
Finally, our office will be closed on Christmas (25 December 2018) and New Year’s Day (1 January 2019). Feeding and cleaning will operate as normal.